Every Friday, I’m going do a blog post highlighting a product that I absolutely love! I’m really excited about this, because there are so many things that have made my mom life easier, and I can’t wait to share them with you!
First up, is the Ergo 360 Baby Carrier. We have been a fan of Ergo from the start, but when they came out with their 360 version, we couldn’t contain our excitement. We were dying to find a safe, ergonomically correct carrier that held our babies front facing.
Pictures c/o Ergobaby
We used the Ergo 360 with our second daughter, and she absolutely loved it. I also loved it. Here’s why:
- It is ergonomic
- Forward facing option
- Privacy hood (50 SPF) for nursing and/or nap time!
- It has a wide waistband for extra back support (yes, please!)
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Made for 12-45 lbs. But also has an option for a newborn insert
- It is SO comfortable
- Very easy to breastfeed
- Four positions: front carry (facing in), front carry (facing out – 5 months), hip carry (6 months+), back carry (6 months+)
My girls are 18 months apart, so this really was a life saver for me when I had my second! It gave me more confidence when going places because I could easily hold my toddler’s hand. It’s structure is so well made!
Make sure you don’t miss any of my Friday Favorites! Subscribe below! 🙂